- Digital Manual Scoping Study: make-shift is being researched as part of a scoping study for a larger research project into the Digital Manual, being undertaken by researchers at Edinburgh University.
- Theatre Devon – interview with Paula, 6 February 2012
- Re-rooting Digital Culture at ISEA 2011: Ruth Catlow’s report on the panel in which make-shift was presented, 28 September 2011.
- Collaboration and Freedom: make-shift is one of the projects featured in this digital resource, curated by Furtherfield for the Arts Council England.
- Exeter hosts a networked performance about connectivities and consequences, The People’s Republic of South Devon
- Step into the intimate world of global connections with make-shift – preview in ArtsCulture (Devon regional arts & culture web site)
- preview in This Is Devon (Devon regional web site)
- preview in ArtsCulture (Devon regional arts & culture web site)